Friday, December 07, 2007

Ok, It's Like Christmas Early

I couldn't even sleep...

Click here to read the article about me in today's Fredericksburg Free-Lance Star. I even LOVE the picture.

Thanks, Laura and Bob, it was a lot of fun.

5 pearl(s) of wisdom:

Unknown said...

ummm...no link....the General sent us a link though!
AWESOME!!!! I thought the reporter did a really nice job - well written!
I too LOVE the pic! :)

Kate/Susan said...

Click on the word "here" :-D

Cindy said...

How cool! How did they find out about you?

Kate/Susan said...

The reporter has been reading my blog all year... I could scarcely believe it when she contacted me. But it was cool--I enjoyed it, and thought it was a lot of fun. :)

Unknown said...

Ah yes the word here...now I see...I think maybe it was just too early this morning!