Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Thanks, Lauren...

Well, Lauren at A Catalog of Bitch tagged me, so I guess I can't say no. Who can say "no" to Lauren? She's awesome.

Here are the rules for this Meme:

The Rules:

1) You have to post the rules before you give the facts.
2) Players must list one fact that is relevant to your life for each letter in your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name then use a name that you like.
3) When you are tagged, you must write a post containing your own middle name game facts.
4) At the end of your post, you must tag one person for each letter in your middle name. Don’t forget to comment them telling that they are tagged and to read your post to get the rules.

Like Lauren, my middle name after marriage was changed to include my maiden name. So you're in for a treat. However, I don't know enough bloggers to do #4, so I'll just tag a few of you.

My middle names are Katherine Cherepon. Here goes.

K: Kittens. I brought home lots of cats when I was growing up and they were all pregnant. We had more kittens than I can remember.

A: Applesauce. I'm so glad it's fall so I can make homemade applesauce. My husband about swims in it when I make it.

T: The Road to Omaha: one of my favorite books.

H: House. I bought my house in 2005. It has 2400 square feet. It is the thing I am most proud of.

E: Everett, MA, part of my old territory in Boston.

R: Royal Family: I am a huge Britannia buff and love reading up on the Royals, particular Princess Diana.

I: Ice: that which caused me to break my leg out on my driveway.

N: New Kids on the Block. My first boy band love.

E: Exercise: Slowly but surely, me and Mr. Simmons are makin' it happen.

C: Caliber: my new vehicular baby.

H: Hair: brown and thin, short now. I have a love-hate relationship with it.

E: (Damn these E's! THEY'RE HARD!) Electrical--one area of my house I have not yet learned how to manipulate

R: Rabbit: my bunny TomTom is the best rabbit in the entire world.

E: Ender's Game: a book Joe is after me to read and I haven't bothered to get to yet.

P: Paris, the one place I've been in Europe that I didn't like.

O: Orange: a county I cover for work and a color I find myself strangely in love with these days

N: Noodles: I love eatin' 'em.

So there we go. Now, there's no way I can tag 17 people, so I'm going to tag Annette, Tal, Sera, Lesley, Judy, Nancy, Melissa, Jill, Cindy, and Manda. Judy's got it easy, only 4 letters. Let me hear from you! :-)

1 pearl(s) of wisdom:

nettiemac said...

Oh man!!!! I only have one middle name and I go by it -- this is GREAT!!!