I'm not yet done with the Armchair Traveler Challenge, but I was sitting around thinking about my quest to read 100 books this year and I was thinking in October I'd read creepy books. Then I read Lesley's blog and read about the RIP II Reading Challenge and figured "What the heck!? I'll kill two birds with one stone!"
It appears I should read a minimum of four books, but can select more than that if I so desire. So, I'm going to make the following list of potential candidates and I will read at least four of them, and possibly more as time permits...
- Goodnight Nobody by Jennifer Weiner
- Eye Contact by Cammie McGovern
- The Night Journal by Elizabeth Crook
- Disturbing the Dead by Sandra Parshall
- The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
- The Anniversary by Amy Gutman
I'll start reading them after I complete the next two books in the traveler challenge. I'm looking forward to something creepy after all the cream puffs I've been into lately!