Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I Don't Want to Jinx It, But...

I am healthy
+ Michael is healthy
+ The car is healthy
+ Our host and hostess are ready for us
+ NettieMac got 2 days off work
+ I got 2 days off from work

It's all adding up to one thing: Our trip this weekend to "Meet the Glecks" will happen.

Knock wood. I'm going upstairs to rub Tom's lucky paws.

Can't wait!

2 pearl(s) of wisdom:

Talmadge said...

And drive safely. As Grann-Lera used to say, "there are a lot of fools and drunks out there."

Seraphim9 said...

I have been religiously drinking the Alka-Seltzer Immunity and Energy Support for the past 2 1/2 days. Wish I had done it sooner - like, say, after we bought it a month ago! Oh well.

I was feeling a funny sensation yesterday - my ears were stopped up and last night I was feeling dizzy, undoubtedly from whatever was going on with my ears screwing with my equlibrium. All I could think was "NOOOOO, I am not getting sick!!"

Good news is I feel pretty good today. Bad news is I was worn out and puny feeling last night and didn't get as much cleaning and stuff done that I had planned. Figures, huh?