Sunday, July 05, 2009

Picture of Dad from Thursday


I snapped a couple of pictures of my dad with Leah this week. Considering what all he's been through, I think he looks pretty freakin' good.

And oh yeah, we're home!

I cannot begin to thank everyone enough. Being home last week was SO NICE--all the friendly faces coming to see us, people stopping me at the store, people hugging me, welcoming me into their homes, coming to Dad's to visit us, it really was a huge help. In times of stress, it is nice to know that despite being so far away, everyone remembers us and wants to help in any way they can.

Even if you couldn't visit, if you sent a message, said a prayer, emailed, called, Facebook-messaged, etc. THANK YOU. I will treasure those messages so much, they made my day. Love you all!

0 pearl(s) of wisdom: