Friday, March 07, 2008

I Don't Normally Do This

...but I have a situation brewing here that is FREAKING ME OUT. Nothing life threatening, everyone's fine, but if you could say a little prayer for me or send good vibes my way or whatever it is you do today, I would appreciate it. Details to follow as I know more.

5 pearl(s) of wisdom:

Seraphim9 said...

I'll do a special voodoo chant and indian rain dance if it will help with whatever's going on! :-)

Just try not to rub TomTom's feet bald, k?

Word verfication for this one:
fnktyg. Hmmmm....

Seraphim9 said...

Yeeesh....the word verfication that came up after the last comment: tamborbm.

Is that when someone poops in your tamborine? Yeah, I'll bet you'd be in a real fnktyg if that happened!

:-)

Yeah, definitely have had way too much coffee already this morning, and it's only 9:33.

Talmadge said...

Just be glad it wasn't the Truckers' Coffee she had this morning.

We'll be thinking of you, and praying of course. Hope it's not too terrible, whatever it is.

Word verification = "isqgw" ... that's what builds up in your tambourine. Makes you wonder why they don't come equipped with a spit valve. Unless, of course, it's green. Then you've got a whole new set of problems.

nettiemac said...

Prayers for peace, calmness, tranquility, clarity, and direction. Ohhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm!

Unknown said...

I totally meant to ask at book club....what happened? Is it "all better" now?