Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Slacker in the Midst of Talent

Yup, that's me!

Oh, my talented family!!!!

My sister just had a piece published on DC Guide and my cousin is apparently a songstress.

Check out Judy's piece at:

http://www.dcguide.com/articles/attractions/the-treasures-of-american-history.html

Not only did she write it, but she also took the pictures!

Check out my cousin Jill's vocals at:

http://www.myspace.com/scrubsmusiconline

I gather she did the background vocals for some friends of hers. Play the song "Love Song in D" to hear her.

How did I get mixed in with such talented people?

4 pearl(s) of wisdom:

Lesley said...

Ah, but you may be a published author soon!

Congrats to Judy! - I bet she's pleased as punch about that. She should submit her account of the public toilets tour, hahaha.

Kate/Susan said...

She is strongly considering it :-) hehe

Lauren said...

Umm...hello! You wrote a freakin' novel!

Kate/Susan said...

That got rated a 4.9 on that freakin' contest. I'm not in their league. Wah. Pity party for Susan. hehehehehe