Friday, March 30, 2007

*Happy Sigh*

You ever have one of those times where you feel like you've participated in something sentimental and it just feels so stinkin' good you want to dissolve into a little pile of happiness slush? Yeah, it's one of those days.

I've been active on YouTube for a while--probably a year. When I say "active" I mean that I've been watching videos. I've posted about 10 videos, which are probably LAME to anyone but the people surrounding me on a daily basis. And even to them, probably pretty lame.

So anyway, this past weekend I got a PM from a guy named Curt that he was seeking people to collaborate on a video for a guy whose videos we all enjoy. And he asked me to participate. I couldn't very well say no! So I sent in a little clip and Wednesday the collaborative video was released, followed by a response video on Thursday and a response to the response today.

I've got a case of the warm fuzzies all over the place. Everyone's laughing, crying, if we were altogether in person, we'd all just go ahead, break out the ice cream and play Truth or Dare.

It's a rare thing to happen on line. I don't know if it's on account of it being on video or what, but it's about the nicest thing I can remember participating in with a bunch of strangers since I don't know when...

0 pearl(s) of wisdom: