Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Dancing With the Stars

Ok, I'm not even certain this is worth my while to post this on this blog, but what the heck.

Last night, for the first time ever, I tuned in to "Dancing with the Stars." I got caught up in the whole watching Heather Mills thing, and decided to tune in and see what happened. Which was pretty much nothing where she was concerned, other than the fact that she sat all by herself looking either miserable or snotty (I couldn't tell which) for the first 3/4 of the show. They must have noticed, because eventually they did have her get up and she made a crazy face at the camera.

I used to watch American Idol, well, ok, I watched for one whole season. I'm still convinced the thing is rigged and this year, when they have those poor kids competing against a professional singer that the judges can't fall over themselves enough to compliment, well, it just doesn't do it for me.

So I tuned in to see what was going to happen on "Dancing".

I have to say, I really enjoyed the show. John Ratzenberger was just as adorable as can be. The people you expected to be pretty good were, and the people you didn't were better than expected. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens, as they started with a bang--the kind of dancing I could only imagine being good at. So I don't even care if Heather Mills plants her face on the dance floor. I'm just looking forward to watching and enjoying some great dance.

1 pearl(s) of wisdom:

Talmadge said...

As a near-lifelong devout Beatles fan, I was disappointed that her prosthetic leg didn't go flying off.

Okay, that was mean. Bad Talmadge.

>:-D