Monday, December 28, 2009

One More Book Challenge


I was all excited to go on Lesley's blog today and see there is a book challenge called the Typically British Reading Challenge. I'm going to sign up for this one as well, as I am a total Anglophile and am super-excited to do some English reading this year. I usually read at least a couple of books by British authors each year, and the smallest number I'd have to read is 2, which I'm sure is totally manageable.

I'm not sure which books exactly I'll read except for one, which is Carrie Adams's The Stepmother. Other than that, we'll see! :-) Thanks for a great challenge and see you in the stacks!

3 pearl(s) of wisdom:

Unknown said...

I might sign up for this one too...although I might also just follow some folks who are doing it so I can get some book suggestions.

Unknown said...

Hi! Welcome to my Typically British challenge. I hope you find lots of great British authors to read! Have fun :)

Lesley said...

We shall have to go to tea when you visit and discuss British books! Remember to bring a hat. ;-)