1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Hot chocolate, not a fan of the nog!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?
Wraps them, of course!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
I grew up on multi-colored ones. One year, my mom and I did white icicle lights which I liked a lot too. But I think I prefer multicolored ones. But not multicolored icicle lights.
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
5. When do you put your decorations up?
I start putting them up the first week of December. The tree goes up at the bitter end, this year will be pretty early, it goes up on the 19th!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish?
Yorkshire pudding!!!! YUM! A close second is trifle.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child:
The giant Christmas tree from out back. Read back entries of my blog to read the story if you’ve missed it before.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
My mom’s best friend’s daughters told me and my sister that their mom told them there was no Santa Claus.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
The normal way: lights, ornaments, garland, and an angel on top. No tinsel—I hate it!
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
12. Can you ice skate?
I used to be able to, I doubt I could now.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
Not really. I remember a stereo system being a big hit!
14. What is the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Being with the ones I love
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Hosting a 3 Kings Dinner for friends
17. What tops your tree?
An angel that Michael’s aunt and uncle gave us
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving?
Giving now—I love seeing people’s faces when you give them just the right thing!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
O Holy Night and Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
Yum, but in moderation. One or two a year is plenty