Friday, May 30, 2008

Fun on YouTube

Jacalyn and I are having fun on YouTube tonight, and I ran across this. File it under "Before They Were Famous".

7 pearl(s) of wisdom:

Cindy said...

Haha - look at all his hair!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I totally remember those!!!!! :)
What an 80s comercial!

nettiemac said...

BWAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!! That is hilarious!

Talmadge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Talmadge said...

Now I have to clean up the 1980s that just drooled out of the monitor and onto my keyboard.

I remember the McDLT very well. It was right at the time I was dating the illustrious "Ruth." Both she and a friend of mine down the hall from me worked there, and had ill-praise for this sammich. The restaurants had to rig up separate bins for the McD-(clap, clap)-LT so the cold side would stay cold, etc.

It did neither well. No surprise it didn't last too long.

Sometimes I miss the '80s.

Kate/Susan said...

What strikes me as kind of strange about this commercial, and maybe it's just been a while since I've seen a McD's commercial, is that they make use of the full word "hamburger".

Maybe I'm crazy. But it seems like ages since I havent' just heard "burger" or "patties".

bolivar said...

I noticed Jason changed restaurants for "Seinfeld".

Aha, the things one must do sometimes for money...

Word verification: "poxtmr". Yes, this pox is definitely set on a timer. Hopefully the pox will end soon.