Thursday, January 03, 2008

Lame New Look

Ok, yes, this new layout is L-A-M-E, but I'm trying to get some stuff on here and the templates keep on messing up. This leads me to conclude that I have no idea what the hell I'm doing in customizing my blog, so for now I'm going to leave it be and come back when I'm less frustrated. Sometimes tech sucks.

3 pearl(s) of wisdom:

bolivar said...

Kate/Susan - you are doing fine. You know that I have all confidence in the world in you. You can do it!

Talmadge said...

Shouldn't that be, "You can DoooooeeeeET!"??

I too have a 'generic' template up until I can figure out another witty-in-my-own-deluded-mind theme for a title banner.

Kate/Susan said...

thanks for the support, guys! Hopefully I'll find something I like and I'll get it working soon.