Saturday, August 04, 2007

Doesn't It Figure?

After months of stupidity, I finally went cold turkey and turned off my LonelyGirl15 subscriptions. It was actually pretty interesting for a while, but then it just got way too dragged out and I had enough...

So what do I find out? Yesterday was the end of "season 1" and they killed her off. Go figure... I went to the site to watch it, and I've sat through 4 episodes and still haven't seen her dying end. So I gave up. Probably the fifth would have been the killer one, but who cares.

2 pearl(s) of wisdom:

Lesley said...

Okay, how much of a dork am I? I have no idea what you're even talking about ...

Kate/Susan said...

If you go to www.lonelygirl15.com you can catch up :-)

There was a girl posting Vlogs on YouTube and everyone thought it was a fake and then it turned out to actually be a fake, so they turned it into a series. It was good for a while, but then for like 2 months nothing happened and then I was over it. So of course, the last day of season 1, they killer. Go figure!