Sunday, January 28, 2007

Some photos from yesterday

I didn't get a whole lot of pictures yesterday at the march, as I was busy trying to videotape and march, as well as take photos. I'm sure some of the folks I was marching with will add send some, and I'll be putting together some video on YouTube. Till then, enjoy these!!


Judy and Joe proudly display our signs on the Metro platform


Protester's large display on the mall



Judy on the Mall



Judy on the Mall with 2 signs



Tim Robbins



Susan Sarandon



Jane Fonda



Sean Penn



Marchers making their way to surround the Capitol



Me at the Senate Office Building



Judy and Donald (peeking from behind the sign) on the March Route

1 pearl(s) of wisdom:

Lesley said...

Looks like there was a great turnout, Susan! I love the signs you made.