Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Advent Week 3 Thoughts

This week’s theme was love.  Whenever I think of love, I think of Mother Teresa.  She had a lot to say about the power of love.  So instead of finding a big quote and a small quote, I printed off 2 sheets of her quotations and we chose three of them to read out loud.

If you want a love message to be heard, it has got to be sent out.  To keep a lamp burning, we have to keep putting oil in it.

Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.

P1090356

Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do, but how much love we put in that action.

It is nearly impossible to believe that we’re on the third week of Advent.  I am ready for Christmas, I tell myself.  If that’s true or not bears waiting to see, just like the season itself.

0 pearl(s) of wisdom: