Friday, April 08, 2011

Can It Be True? My Baby’s Two!

KosiorS_LZ138-ISF9XJE_05

She brings me more joy than I ever imagined possible.  I love you, my darling girl.

2 pearl(s) of wisdom:

nettiemac said...

Susan, my heart is leaping with delight at such a beautiful picture. She is pure miracle, and as luck has it.... I have a gift for her! I am sorry that I wasn't able to send it before now, but I am sending it up on Monday.

When I see pictures of all of you together, I smile because I think of all the blessings therein -- all the good that Leah is and brings to everyone.

Beautiful, beautiful Leah, happy 2nd birthday!

Daughter of the King said...

Oh my goodness! She's already two?! Where did the time go? I remember when I first started babysitting her and she couldn't even walk. =) Happy Birthday Leah! You're a very special girl who keeps me guessing every time I come over to babysit. I never know what you're gonna do next! Happy Birthday!