Wednesday, July 09, 2008

What's the joke?

The joke was kinda not that interesting, but here it is...

My husband refuses to smile on command. He says he can't. And for some reason, he REALLY couldn't on Friday. We have certain cutesy words that usually make him smile, but even that wasn't working. So I finally said, "Will you just smile already!?" and he bared his teeth like a rabid dog. We all started laughing and even he cracked a smile.

So that's it... But it's such a happy picture, probably one of my three favorites from the entire event. If you want to see more, go to my flickr at http://www.flickr.com/photos/katekosior

4 pearl(s) of wisdom:

Seraphim9 said...

Great pictures - looks like it turned out to be a lovely wedding. Sure does top getting married in a Lotto outlet chapel (grin).

Oh, and tell Joe I said, "Nice gams." Love the socks! LOL!

Talmadge said...

I find it hard to smile on cue, myself. I know the feeling. And it always drove my mother bazonkers ... "Smile." (I try smiling) "Not a fake smile. SMILE." -- lather, rinse, repeat.

Even today, if Mom sees a pic of me, she'll often take issue with the expression on my face.

One cannot win for losing.

(PS: I'm still waiting for my scratch-off)

Unknown said...

The cake looked fab! I bet it was yummy! :)

Joe cooking meat....wow!

Seraphim9 said...

Yeah....oops, was going to comment on the cake but it slipped my mind! I guess I was just discombobulated by Joe's socks!

Yes - fantastic job on the cake! I was going to ask you who did it until I saw the pictures of you at work on it.